4.20.2009

Some old squidbillies drawings...



Click on the image to see a larger version.


So I was going through some drawings I did--and I realized I never posted these on my blog.

One late night last year, when I was living in Atlanta and working on "Squidbillies", I was playing around with Alias Sketchbook Pro. I wanted to draw something, but that particular evening, I wasn't feeling particularly inspired. So I turned to the show I had worked on for 2+ years for inspiration...besides, I figured it would be fun to see these characters (some of whom have such strange designs) fleshed out in a more realistic manner.

It is actually because of these drawings that Jim Fortier, one of the creators of "Squidbillies", asked me to create this drawing of Early Cuyler for the show.

No comments: